The new Bugatti Atlantean Speedboat Concept inspired by the famous 57S Atlantic car is a just one of the unique ways you can enjoy sailing on the sea. With the Bugatti Atlantean, the British designer, Fraser Leid, is redefining luxury living on sea.
Like the high performance 57S car manufactured by Bugatti from the late 1930s (one of the most famous automobiles ever made) which it is named after, the Bugatti Atlantean Racing Yacht, a 48-foot racer boat shares the car’s distinctive streamlined design of the era, complemented by contemporary aerodynamic advances. Some of the boat’s features are:
- It incorporates the Atlantic’s definitive dorsal seam that runs from the top of the car to the back in order to efficiently direct airflow over the single, curved-pane windshield.
- The yacht will be constructed of fiberglass with carbon-fiber reinforcement to ensure a lightweight craft with optimal strength and rigidity.
- It features an innovative 1,650 hp, water-based, jet-propulsion system, making it capable of speeds over 70 knots.
- Since speed is the focus, the minimalist two-seater yacht has 8-feet of headroom inside and a small sleeping space and bathroom.
- The yet to be launched Atlantean will be sold at an estimated price of $2.5 million.