Frauscher 747 Mirage is the latest kid on the block at frauscherboats.com, an eponymous company owned by Frauscher, an 88-year-old boat builder based in Austria. With its low nose, pronounced feature lines, and carbon-fiber side air intakes, it brings to mind a super car.
Derived from the closed bow the 747 Mirage Air is not only the most beautiful center console boat in the market with breathtaking style and design but also comes with generous space, perfect fit and finish and a very flexible layout which changes from a sunny island to a shaded seating area in seconds.
Combined with the stepped hull design, the new boat promises exhilarating driving capabilities and extremely high cornering speeds for those who know the art of fine living on the sea or lagoon.
Features of the Frauscher 747 Mirage are:
- It is an all- purpose day cruiser regardless if you want a quiet pick-nick in the bay or a thrilling drive through the waves.
- It is 747 cm in length
- The engine capacity is 250 – 430 HP
- Weight from 1.800 kg
- It has fuel capacity of 240Litres
- It takes a maximum of six persons at once
- Price from € 148,800.00 (incl. 20% VAT). It is available now on www.frauscherboats.com