Experience an all-terrain luxury with the 2016 Mercedes Benz G-Class, a car that feels like a building. You will surely experience exceptional comfort while cruising the streets.
You won’t be disappointed with the 2016 the G-Class which has again stayed true to its values. Its compactness, ground clearance and robust off-road capability are legendary; its design is unique. More efficient and powerful engines and improved suspension are new. The exterior and interior have also been given an upgrade. At the same time, an exclusive AMG special edition will be available.
In addition, the 2016 model has also retained its unrivalled off-road performance with permanent all-wheel drive, low-range gearbox and three differential locks that can be engaged/disengaged while on the move.
With its more advanced engines and optimised suspension, its performance is even more impressive. The standard suspension setup has been revised with optimised shock absorbers. The result is improved control of body movement and even greater on-road ride comfort.
- In the front seats you can pre-set your preferred seating position electrically, while a seat heating function helps keeps cold weather at bay.
- The characteristic high seating position guarantees excellent all-round visibility and the ergonomic cockpit design ensures all instruments and controls are within easy reach.
- Throughout the cabin you will appreciate convenient touches such as the armrest with stowage compartment between the front seats.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail is also apparent in the fine-leather-trimmed steering wheel in the G 350 d 4MATIC and the black nappa leather steering wheel in the new Mercedes-AMG G 63 4MATIC. On both versions, the steering wheel swings upwards once you have parked, making getting in and out even easier.
- The G-Class engines combine tremendous power with improved fuel economy and reduced emissions. The V6 engine in the G 350 d 4MATIC delivers 245 hp (180 kW) and reaches a top speed of 119 mph. Maximum torque of 600 Nm is developed at 1600 rpm, and remains constant to 2400 rpm. The G 350 d 4MATIC’s power is transferred to the road via the 7G-TRONIC PLUS 7-speed automatic transmission. For the sake of environmental protection, a particulate filter is fitted as standard.
- The Mercedes-AMG G 63 4MATIC puts incredible power at your disposal with the V8 supercharged engine developing up to 571 hp (420 kW) and maximum torque of 760 Nm. In addition, the chassis has been configured for sporty driving dynamics – incorporating extra-taut shock absorbers, for example – without restricting the vehicle’s off-road capabilities. Being an AMG model, it also boasts striking looks to match its muscular performance.
Why not get one today?