Creativity is at the heart of the 2015 Jaguar XE. Owning the saloon car means you will experience totally its creativity, innovation and dynamic design. It is not the regular car that is dull, boring and predictable. The XE is Jaguar’s most advanced sports saloon put together by some of Britain’s creative minds.
You can join the list of celebrities around the world who have discovered the new XE. It is a show stopper any day. Famous American actor, Idris Elba takes a drive in the XE from London to Berlin to experience its refined performance. Elba discovers the XE is innovative car technology combined with cutting edge design which makes his journey memorable.
Here are some of the XE’s features:
- The Jaguar XE is instantly recognisable with its sculpted bonnet sweeping over to the intense stare of its headlights, outlined with J blade LED lights.
- XE has a rising waistline to add drama and dynamism even when it is stationary. This is defined by the sharp design feature that flashes from the front bumper, along the flanks, to culminate at the tail.
- XE’s chrome side vents, embossed with the Jaguar name, deliberately allude to F-TYPE and there is even the tell tale Jaguar feature that arcs around the side windows.
- The exterior aluminium panels have crease lines with the same tight radii, clarity and precision found on F-TYPE.
- The chrome side vents is Jaguar embossed while the mesh side vents emphasise XE’s sporting character.
- One glance at the tail of XE and you know that it could only be a Jaguar. Only Jaguar has the technology and expertise to create the kind of signature rear of the XE.
- The body side curvature of XE aerodynamically honed to sweep air seamlessly rearwards to the tail section.
- XE’s next generation Electric Powered Assisted Steering (EPAS) offers outstanding feedback and control, as well as power assistance the moment you need it. The system adds to driver confidence by communicating the approach of the limits of grip during hard cornering.
- Only active on demand – saving power for where you really need it, as well as saving fuel – EPAS allows highly-tuned computer control to adapt the levels of steering support; whether giving you fine control at speed, or providing comprehensive assistance during slow manoeuvring.
- XE’s next generation braking system is optimised for high performance and to save weight.
- Air deflectors fitted to the front suspension efficiently channel air to cool the brakes and reduce the risk of fade during enthusiastic driving.
- The new technology in the pads reduces dust to improve stability, increase disc life and maintain the clean appearance of the wheels.
- JaguarDrive Control allows you to select Standard, Eco, Dynamic or Winter modes, each subtly changing the steering and throttle mapping.
- Jaguar XE comes in 2.0 Litre i4 163PS Diesel E-Performance manual and automatic transmission including Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 180PS turbocharged Diesel Manual and automatic transmission.
The Jaguar XE will be launched in Nigeria by Coscharis Motors at the Tech+ technology show coming up on July 24 and 25, 2015 at the prestigious Eko Hotels and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.