Louis Vuitton has unveiled its limited edition of 30 pieces of Tambour Twin Chrono 45.5 mm. The watch’s 4th movement was developed and assembled by La Fabrique du Temps Louis Vuitton: Twin Chrono.
This unique complication is a significant milestone in the history of chronograph as it comes with a single-push button bi-chronograph with differential display. This world premiere complication patented by Louis Vuitton has the ability to simultaneously measure two distinct times and to display the difference between these two measured times – all at once on the same dial.
Its features are:
- This Swiss made watch has a two-year guarantee and comes in case diameter 45.5 mm made of 18k white gold.
- It has a hand-made blue Grand Feu enamel dial with white gold hands and black alligator leather strap.
- The movement is LV175 caliber automatic, 60-minute single-push bi-chronograph with time differential display by La Fabrique du Temps Louis Vuitton.
- It has a large 4-time single-push button at 7 o’clock with the Hours/minutes/seconds winding-crown at 2 o’clock.
- It comes with Bi-chronograph winding-crown at 4 o’clock and 35-hour power reserve
- It has 80 rubies and sapphire glass with reflection-proof coating
- It is 100 meters waterproof with transparent back
- Available on www.louisvouitton.co.uk, price available on request