The Apple Watch may never have been mainstream like Apple’s AirPod earphones, yet its functions can never be overlooked. Everything about the Apple Watch 4 is built for young, shiny, sporty people, Here are a few of the features we find interesting:
- The new Apple Watch Series 4 pushes further than ever with the display as its defining feature. The screen has increased due to the size of the case. The viewing area is over 30 per cent larger than its predecessor, and it does not compromise the battery life.
- Narrower borders enable a, while a new display technology called LTPO improves power efficiency, helping you get through the day on a single charge.
- The entire interface has been redesigned to provide more information with richer detail. The new Infograph watch face can accommodate up to eight complications, so you can see more and do more at a glance.
- The Digital Crown was invented to provide an easy way to navigate on Apple Watch without obstructing the display. Haptic feedback now delivers a precise, click-like feel as you scroll.
- The optical heart sensor has been part of Apple Watch from the beginning, allowing you to check your heart rate quickly. The new electrical heart sensor (made up of an electrode in the Digital Crown and electrodes on the back crystal), can allow you use the ECG app to generate an ECG, or electrocardiogram, at any time to share with your doctor.
- Another interesting is a fall detector, which can tell if you take a tumble, check you are okay, and if you do not respond, contact emergency services. It’s not the only enhanced health feature on the device; it will soon be upgraded in the UK with an ECG sensor.