Plan an escape to these remote yet exotic destinations in spite of the lockdown pressures. They are places to indulge and enjoy thrill seeking experiences and secluded Luxury even as hotels around the world are putting safety measures in place to ensure guests have memorable experiences.
Renowned for crafting journeys of adventure and discovery in some of the world’s most captivating destinations, Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas invites guests to its most far-flung resorts to indulge in sequestered luxury.
From Africa to Asia, Anantara offers exclusive reopening packages from the edge of the Sahara Desert, to the thunderous rumble of the Victoria Falls, or to immerse in the age-old charms of Central Vietnam. Anantara welcomes back guests looking for exclusive luxury in secluded destinations with a series of tantalising experience led stays. Here are some of the destinations:
Anantara Tozeur Resort, Tunisia
Newly opened at the end of 2019, Anantara Tozeur Resort offers unrivalled desert luxury in the Southwest of Tunisia in the ancient medina town of Tozeur, a gateway to ancient cultural and desert wonders. Wake to sunrise over the sparkling Chott El Djerd salt flats stretching as far as the eye can see beyond the private pools of luxurious villas. By day professional drivers whisk guests safely through undulating dunes and stark savannas to nearby abandoned 14th century Berber villages and mirage like desert oases. As night falls, feast on traditional Tunisian fare beneath the stars or enjoy Asian flavours with multiple dining options.
The Desert Pool Villas package is based on two adults sharing a One-Bedroom Pool Villa and includes:
• Rates from TND 1,400 per villa per night
• Half board basis consisting of daily breakfast and dinner
• One half day excursion – a choice of Village Exploration or The Nefta Oasis
• Two 30-minute massages at Anantara Spa
• Return transfers to Tozeur International Airport
• Minimum stay of three nights
• Valid from September 1st – December 22nd 2020 and January 5th – December 21st 2021
• To book visit https://mhg.to/i1205 or www.anantara.com with promo code: Villa2021
The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara, Zambia
Get up close and personal with the Victoria Falls, one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders, with the ultimate adrenaline filled package at The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara. Located on the banks of the Zambezi River, the renowned property enjoys peerless views of the spray of the iconic Falls, with unlimited complimentary access for guests via the hotel’s private entrance a short walk away.
Perfect for thrill seekers, The Royal Livingstone Experience package includes all manners of experiences covering air, land and water. Take to the skies by helicopter to soar over the dramatic Bakota Gorge and observe the awe-inspiring scenery of the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Enjoy a private river safari for game and bird viewing lead by an experienced guide. Back at the resort, dine on regional delicacies and spot the wildlife including zebras and giraffe that roam the hotel grounds.
The Royal Livingstone Experience package is designed for two guests sharing a double or twin room with rates starting from USD 973 per room, per night. The package includes:
● Accommodation in a Deluxe Room on a B&B basis
● One 15-minute helicopter or microlight flight experience
● Half-day river rafting experience
● Private river safari cruise with breakfast or lunch
● Welcome cocktail with bar snacks at Travellers Bar per person per stay
● Three-course dinner with wine tasting at The Old Drift restaurant
● USD 45 credit per person per stay for lunch at Kubu deck
A minimum of three nights’ stay is required, and the package is valid until 30th December 2021. Some blackout dates apply.
For more information or to book visit https://mhg.to/fxzhx or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort, Oman
Perched 2,000 metres above sea level on Oman’s famed ‘Green Mountain’, Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar provides the perfect secluded escape, with endless fresh mountain air, cooling canyon edge pools and thrilling mountain adventures.
The Best Of Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Experiences package includes many of the resort’s outstanding experiences. Culture and adventure enthusiasts can explore the remarkable surrounding landscapes and take to the newest Jabal Activity Wall for a mountain climbing and zipline challenge. Those looking to simply relax can enjoy the luxurious facilities, take a dip in their own private pool and enjoy a bespoke dining experience with canyon views.
The Best of Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Experiences package is based on two adults sharing a double or twin room, with rates starting from USD 732 (OMR 282) per room per night.
• Accommodation at a Canyon Cliff Pool Villa
• Half board basis consisting of breakfast and dinner at three restaurants
• One Dining by Design dinner, either in-villa or at Diana’s Point
• One experience of Jabal Activity Wall
• One experience of Natural Hike or Cultural Walk of your choice
• Return transfers from Muscat International Airport to the resort in luxury 4×4 cars
A minimum of four nights’ stay is required, and the package is valid until 31st October 2021.
Some blackout dates apply. To book, please contact email@example.com